Accelerated Development of Additive Pharmacotherapy Treatment (ADAPT-2) for Methamphetamine Use Disorder
This study, building on the lessons learned from the ADAPT Study; will further investigate the effectiveness and safety of a combination pharmacotherapy (XR-NTX; as Vivitrol® plus once-daily bupropion extended-release tablets) for methamphetamine use disorder.
- Substance Use Research Clinic at Columbia University – New York
- Hennepin County Medical Center – Minnesota
- Behavioral Health Services – South Carolina
- Center for Neurobehavioral Research on Addiction – Texas
- UCLA Center for Behavioral and Addiction Medicine – California
- CODA, Inc. – Oregon
- Substance Use Research Unit/ SFDPH – California
Get this Publication
Formed with SAMHSA to reduce the gap between research results and treatment.