⇐ Return to the News and Events page.
A quarterly newsletter from NIDA highlighting recent science findings,
news and funding announcements, new web features and more.
See More News Announcements⇒
NIDA in the News
- "Scientists Race to Understand the Neurochemistry Behind New Street Drugs"
American Chemical Society, By Erika Gebel Berg, June 10, 2016
- "Dr. Nora Volkow of the National Institute on Drug Abuse 27:41"
Kentucky Educational Television, By John Gregory, May 09, 2016
- "Breaking Methamphetamine’s Grip"
Chemical & Engineering News, By Erika Gebel Berg, May 09, 2016
- "U.S., California Dramatically Increase e-Cigarette Regs"
San Diego Union-Tribune, By Bradley Fikes, May 06, 2016
- "Is Street Drug Flakka Gone for Good? 2:44"
CNN, By Carina Storrs, April 18, 2016
- "As Opioid Epidemic Worsens, Rethinking How Doctors are Taught to Treat Pain 9:26"
PBS NewsHour, By Christopher Booker and Saskia De Melker, April 17, 2016
See More News⇒
See More Funding Announcements⇒
National Advisory Council on Drug Abuse (NACDA)
Next council meeting:
Neuroscience Center, Conference Rooms C & D
Beginning in September 2016, all future NIDA Advisory Council meetings will be a one-day only meeting.
See More Council Meetings⇒