Review recent substance use and addiction toolkits, resources, courses, and more for pharmacists.
- Naloxone Access in Community Pharmacies
- Addiction Treatment Resources – National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
- Opioid Use, Abuse, and Misuse Resource Center – American Pharmacists Association
- Quick Quiz Medication for Opioid Use Disorder Treatment – American Pharmacists Association
- RESPOND Toolkit for pharmacists
- Let's Talk About Naloxone—It Saves Lives – Review guidance about discussing naloxone with patients from the American Pharmacists Association's Pain, Palliative Care, and Addiction Special Interest Group.
Visit the NIDAMED homepage for educational and practice resources for you and your patients. Find CME courses, patient materials, and information on the opioid crisis, screening, prevention, and treatment.